This statement deals with situations where information is collected on people, either through the Gerry McGovern website or as a result of people using an email subscription process. Examples of situations in which such collection of information will occur include:
- Subscription to the New Thinking newsletter
The following points should be noted in relation to the collection of such information:
- No information will be collected on anyone by Gerry McGovern without their express permission.
- The general reason information is collected on someone is to facilitate the delivery of a subscription service. This information will be used for the express purpose for which it was collected.
- There is one exception here. Gerry McGovern reserves to right to occasionally (no more than 4 times per year) send messages to the subscribers promoting products and/or services offered by Gerry McGovern and/or his associates.
- However, no information collected by Gerry McGovern will be sold or rented to third parties for the purpose of sending commercial messages (spam) to any subscriber.
- In the event that Gerry McGovern decides to sell or otherwise dispose of his New Thinking newsletter, subscribers will be informed and will be given ample opportunity to unsubscribe.
- Gerry McGovern commits to selling or otherwise disposing only to such parties as will commit to continue to publish the newsletter and discussion forum with a largely unaltered publication scope.